20/40GB DDS/4 4- mm Tape Drive
IBM 20/40GB DDS/4 4mm Internal Tape Drive Internal 20GB tape drive
Features & Benefits:
• High Storage Capacity - Up to 20GB native capacity; up to 40GB with hardware data compression (actual storage capacity will vary based on many factors and may actually be smaller than 40GB).
• Fast Backup Rate - Fast 2.75 MB/s native transfer rate with efficient hardware data compression.
• Improved Immunity to Dust - The tape path is sealed.
• Downward read/write compatible to 12/24GB DDS/3 and 4/10GB DDS/2 tape drives - You can use your older backups tapes with this drive.
• Black bezel - To match your Netfinity or IntelliStation.
• Windows 2000 compatible with IBM Netfinity servers - This product works in harmony on a task oriented level with Microsoft Windows 2000 (i.e. communicates, shares data or operates programs) and IBM Netfinity servers, helping you to capitalise on the latest technologies found in Microsoft's newest operating system
IBM 20/40GB DDS/4 4mm Internal Tape Drive. Native capacity: 20 GB, Compressed capacity: 40 GB. Dimensions (WxDxH): 41.3 x 101.6 x 146 mm