StorageWorks P4300 G2 7.2TB SAS Starter SAN Solution + P4000 G2 1-node Unified NAS Gateway System (BV875A)
Storage needs are changing in light of server virtualization, data growth, business continuity demands and cost pressures. Looking for storage that meets these goals and can be added easily into your infrastructure? HP P4000 G2 SAN Solutions are proven for blade servers, virtual servers, client virtualization, database, email and business applications. With a pay-as-you-grow, all-inclusive pricing model (3-year support included) and intuitive storage management, this SAN is perfect to help get data growth under control. HP P4000 G2 SANs scale capacity and performance linearly without incurring downtime or performance bottlenecks. P4000 G2 SANs eliminate single points of failure and offer application data high availability, reducing risks without driving up costs. Reservation-less thin provisioning substantially increases your storage utilization and thus reduces costs. Choose from rack or blade offerings and protect your investment with no cost software upgrades.
All-inclusive Feature set for any P4000 Offering Enables Affordable Enterprise Functionality.
- Storage Clustering allows a customer to consolidate multiple storage nodes into pools of storage. All available capacity and performance is aggregated and available to every volume in the cluster. As storage needs increase the HP P4000 G2 can scale performance and capacity on-line.
- Network RAID stripes and protects multiple copies of data across a cluster of storage nodes, eliminating any single point of failure in the HP P4000 G2 SAN. Applications have continuous data availability in the event of a disk, controller, storage node, power, network, or site failure.
- Thin Provisioning allocates space only as data is actually written without requiring pre-allocation of storage. This raises the overall utilization and efficiency of the HP P4000 G2 SAN, reduces costs and ultimately increases the ROI.
- Snapshots create thinly provisioned, instant point-in-time copies of data on a per-volume basis. Administrators access snapshots to recover individual files from the volume, or rollback an entire volume. Built-in application integration provides automated quiescing for Microsoft VSS applications.
- Remote Copy replicates snapshots between P4000 G2 SANs at primary/remote locations. Copies are thinly provisioned with no space reservation required. Remote Copy enables centralized backup and disaster recovery on a per-volume basis and leverages application integrated snapshots for faster recovery.
Superior Availability and Disaster Recovery
- HP P4000 G2 SANs stripe and protect multiple copies of data across a cluster of storage nodes, eliminating any single point of failure in the SAN. Applications have continuous data availability in the event of a disk, controller, storage node, power, network, or site failure.
- HP P4000 G2 SANs include integrated replication at no additional cost that simplifies management with simple failover and failback.
- Administrators can add capacity, increase performance, grow and migrate volumes between HP P4000 G2 SAN clusters on the fly with no application downtime.
Scaling SAN Capacity and Performance Without Disruption
- Avoid up-front cost and the potential performance constraints. Purchase only what’s needed today, then grow the performance, capacity, and redundancy of your HP P4000 G2 SAN online as storage requirements evolve. Buying storage only when needed simplifies planning and relieves budget pressures.
- Add resources to the HP P4000 G2 SAN non-disruptively as capacity and performance requirements increase. Applications remain online during maintenance events (adding nodes, updating software or firmware) for best-in-class availability.
- Use a converged infrastructure to host application and storage workloads in the same BladeSystem infrastructure, reducing complexity and data center footprint with the P4800 BladeSystem SAN.
Easy to Manage SANs for Virtualized Environments
- Reduce storage system power/cooling costs by up to 30% and data center footprint by 65% using the HP P4800 SAN Solution for HP BladeSystem. Fully integrated into HP BladeSystem the P4800 eliminates expensive and complicated FC networking delivering enterprise storage within a BladeSystem enclosure.
- Streamlined storage management for VMware (SRM integration, VDI plug-in), Hyper-V (application integrated snapshots), and Citrix (StorageLink plug-in).
- Multiple data centers and sites can be managed from an all inclusive “single pane-of-glass.” All of the HP P4000 G2 SAN features are managed from the Centralized Management Console (CMC) for simple, easy-to-manage storage.
- Ensuring best-in-class operation with built-in best-practice analyzer which automatically recommends SAN best practices and how to implement those.
- Boosts the value of P4000 SAN Solutions by adding Windows-powered IP-based gateway services. Fully featured HP P4000 Unified NAS Gateway includes support for multiple file protocols (CIFS, NFS, etc.), deduplication, print services and high availability through Microsoft Clustering.
HP StorageWorks BK716A + BV875A, 7.2 TB, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), 450 GB, 5, 6, 10, 15000 RPM, 1200 W
HP BK716A + BV875A, StorageWorks. Maximum supported storage capacity: 7.2 TB, Storage drive interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), Storage drive capacity: 450 GB. Power supply unit (PSU) capacity: 1200 W. Weight: 34.5 kg. Dimensions (WxDxH): 4480 x 717.1 x 175.2 mm, Internal memory: 8192 MB