V461, 116.84 cm (46") , 3000:1, 185W, 16:9, S-PVA, 450cd/m², 1920 x 1080, Black
NEC MultiSync V-Series Public Displays. This product line represents a solution for customers looking for good value for money with high expectations in reliability and longevity. A LAN interface for monitoring and controlling along with an HDMI interface makes this a feature rich value product.
An ideal solution for retail signage, meeting rooms, video conferencing and other non 24/7 applications.
- Digitial Signage - made easy with NEC Digtial Signage Software.
- Latest Interface Standards - to make sure even new signals or interfaces can be used.
- NEC Public Displays - designed to meet your environmental requirements by minimizing power consumption and waste.
- V-Series Products - designed to last and offer trouble-free operation. Control and monitoring features are best-in-class.
- Well structured OSD and intuitive Controls - reduce installation cost and therefore overall total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Special Characteristics – NaViSet and NaViSet Administrator compatible; Overheating protection, with 2 fans as back up; Protective glass ready; Temperature sensor; Temperature sensors readable via OSD
NEC V461, 116.8 cm (46"), 1920 x 1080 pixels, 450 cd/m², Full HD, 8 ms, 3000:1
NEC V461. Display diagonal: 116.8 cm (46"), Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels, Display brightness: 450 cd/m². RMS rated power: 14 W. Design: Digital signage flat panel, Product colour: Black, Panel mounting interface: 400 x 200 mm. Analog signal format system: NTSC,PAL,SECAM. Power consumption (typical): 185 W, AC input voltage: 100 - 240 V