N4050e 802.11g wireless USB printserver
The Lexmark N4050e 802.11g wireless print server allows you to easily connect your USB equipped Lexmark laser printer, multi-function printer, AIO, inkjet or dot matrix to a home or corporate network. The small footprint and affordable price makes the N4050e the perfect choice for environments where space or price is a concern. The N4050e also supports most third-party printers that have a USB port.
- An external print server to connect a printer to a wireless network using a USB 1.1 or 2.0 Full Speed Compliant USB port.
- Works with all Wi-Fi certified devices.
- Easy to configure (via USB interface) and manage.
- Uses a wizard-based utility to assist with installation, then a web browser to access and manage settings.
- With Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) personal security, the N4050e offers a high level of access control and allows the printer to connect to a secure network.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows (98 SE, Me, 2000, XP and Server 2003), Apple Mac OS X (10.2 or later - Apple Zero Configuration compatible), Red Hat and SuSE Linux, and HP-UX, IBM AIX and Sun Solaris.
- Apple Zero Configuration supports AutoIP, DDNS and mDNS.
- Works with printers from other vendors (Test prior to purchase).
Lexmark N4050e 802.11g Wireless Print Server, Wireless LAN, WEP,WPA, LPR/LPD, Direct IP, Socket (Raw TCP/IP), IPP, HTTP, HTTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, WINS, APIPA (AutoIP), DHCP, 25 x 20 x 6.5 mm, TCP/IP
Lexmark N4050e 802.11g Wireless Print Server. Network connection type: Wireless LAN, Security algorithms: WEP,WPA. Supported network protocols: LPR/LPD, Direct IP, Socket (Raw TCP/IP), IPP, HTTP, Management protocols: HTTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, WINS, APIPA (AutoIP), DHCP. Dimensions (WxDxH): 25 x 20 x 6.5 mm, Supported protocols: TCP/IP, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows (98 SE, Me, 2000, XP & Server 2003), Apple Mac OS X 10.2 ~, Red Hat & SuSE...